Re: Reweight a host

I don't think so, check this out:

# id    weight  type name       up/down reweight
-6      3.05    root ssd
-7      0.04999         host ceph-01-ssd
11      0.04999                 osd.11  up      1
-8      1               host ceph-02-ssd
12      0.04999                 osd.12  up      1
-9      1               host ceph-03-ssd
13      0.03999                 osd.13  up      1
-10     1               host ceph-04-ssd
14      0.03999                 osd.14  up      1

As you can see, only host ceph-01-ssd has the same weight as its osd,
the other three hosts have weight "1" which is different from their
associated osd.

If the weight of the host -should- be the sum of all osd weights on this
hosts, then my question becomes: how do I make that so for the three
hosts where this is currently not the case?

Thanks,

Erik.