Re: Same rbd mount from multiple servers

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your quick response! Okay I see, is there any preferred clustered FS in this case? OCFS2, GFS?

Thanks,
Mihaly

Hi Mihaly,

To my understanding you cannot mount an ext4 file system on more than one server at the same time, You would need to look to use a clustered file system.

Thanks