Re: Performance doesn't scale well on a full ssd cluster.

The client doesn't hit any bottleneck.  I also tried to run multiple clients on different host. There's no change.

Hi,
>>Thanks for the detailed information. but I am already using fio with rbd engine. Almost 4 volumes can reach the peak.

What is your cpu usage of fio-rbd ?
Myself I'm cpu bound on 8cores with around 40000iops read 4K.

Thanks for the detailed information. but I am already using fio with rbd engine. Almost 4 volumes can reach the peak.
2014 年 10 月 17 日 上午 1:03于 wudx05@xxxxxxxxx 写道:

Thanks for the detailed information. but I am already using fio with rbd engine. Almost 4 volumes can reach the peak.
2014 年 10 月 17 日 上午 12:55于 "Daniel Schwager" < Daniel.Schwager@xxxxxxxx >写道:

Hi Mark,

maybe you will check rbd-enabled fio
http://telekomcloud.github.io/ceph/2014/02/26/ceph-performance-analysis_fio_rbd.html

yum install ceph-devel
git clone git:// git.kernel.dk/fio.git
cd fio ; ./configure ; make -j5 ; make install

Setup the number of jobs (==clients) inside fio config to
numjobs=8
for simulating multiple clients.

regards
Danny