Re: Radosgw refusing to even attempt to use keystone auth

Thank you Mark. Strangely, Icehouse install that I have didn't seem to have one. At least not in /etc/apache2/ sub-directories. Like I said earlier, I can make the keystone openstack integration work seamlessly if I move all the keystone related flags under global section. Not otherwise. I am still looking into this. Appreciate all your help.

Thanks,
Lakshmi.