Use case: one-way RADOS "replication" between two clusters by time period

Hi list,

Can RADOS fulfil the following use case:

I wish to have a radosgw-S3 object store that is "LIVE",
this represents "current" objects of users.

Separated by an air-gap is another radosgw-S3 object store that is "ARCHIVE".

The objects will only be created and manipulated by radosgw.

Periodically, (on the order of 3-6 months), I want to connect the two
clusters and replicate all objects from LIVE to ARCHIVE created from
"time period DDMMYYYY1 - DDMMYYYY2" or better yet "from
the last timestamp" . This is a "one" way replication and the objects
are transferred only in the LIVE ==> ARCHIVE direction.

Can this be done easily?

Thanks
Anthony