Re: Openstack keystone with Radosgw

Because this is an interesting problem, I added an additional host to my 4 node ceph setup that is a purely radosgw host. So I have
- ceph1 (mon + osd)
- ceph2-4 (osd)
- ceph5 (radosgw)

My ceph.conf on ceph5 included below. Obviously I changed my keystone endpoints to use this host (ceph5). After that I am unable to reproduce your problem - for a moment I thought I had, but it was just that I had forgotten to include the keystone config in there at all! So it is now working fine. My guess is that there is something subtle broken in your config that we have yet to see...

(ceph5) $ cat /etc/ceph/ceph.conf

[global]
fsid = 2ea9a745-d84c-4fc5-95b4-2f6afa98ece1
mon_initial_members = ceph1
mon_host = 192.168.122.21
auth_cluster_required = cephx
auth_service_required = cephx
auth_client_required = cephx
filestore_xattr_use_omap = true
osd_pool_default_size = 2
osd_pg_bits = 7
osd_pgp_bits = 7
osd_journal_size = 2048

[client.radosgw.gateway]
host = ceph5
keyring = /etc/ceph/ceph.rados.gateway.keyring
rgw_socket_path = /var/run/ceph/$name.sock
log_file = /var/log/ceph/radosgw.log
rgw_data = /var/lib/ceph/radosgw/$cluster-$id
rgw_dns_name = ceph5
rgw print continue = false
debug rgw = 20
rgw keystone url = http://stack1:35357
rgw keystone admin token = tokentoken
rgw keystone accepted roles = admin Member _member_
rgw keystone token cache size = 500
rgw keystone revocation interval = 500
rgw s3 auth use keystone = true
nss db path = /var/ceph/nss/