Help require for Ceph object gateway, multiple pools to multiple users

I am planning to use ceph object gateway to store data in ceph
cluster.I have configured the single instance of radosgw as mentioned
in ceph documentation and it is working properly.

As per my application requirement, what I needed is to create  two
different pools for userdata ,then assign different users (of ceph
object gateway) to each pool .

How can I create and assign different pools to different ceph object
gateway users? Do I need to run multiple instances of radosgw?
Thanks in advance
Shashank