How to restore a Ceph cluster from its cluster map?

Hi all!

For production use, I want to use two ceph clusters at the same time.
One is the master cluster, and the other is the replication cluster,
which syncs RBD snapshots with master cluster at fixed time (every day,
e.g.), by the way this article describes:
http://ceph.com/dev-notes/incremental-snapshots-with-rbd/ . In case the
master cluster is down, I mean, there is some problem with ceph so that
the whole cluster is down, I can switch from master cluster to slave
cluster.

Now the question is, if the master cluster is down, and if I have backed
up all the metadata before: the monitor map, the osd map, the pg map,
the crush map. How can I restore the master Ceph cluster from these
cluster maps? Is there a tool or certain way to do it?

Thanks!