what does osd's ms_objecter do? and who will connect it?

hi, sage will
1.
you mean if i use cache tiering, client's objecter can know how to connect to osd daemon's objecter?
if i can see it  throught osdmap?
2.
i know if rbd use cache, it use objecter, so i thought objecter is a cache for IO scatter/gather.
i do not know 'COPYFROM operation ', you mention.

3.
i search radosclient.cc, i know objecter is  a client for osd .
but for osd daemon, the code tells me  osd's objecter is a listen socket.
ceph-osd.cc : main:
ms_objecter->bind(g_conf->public_addr)

OSD:OSD  :: objecter_messenger(ms_objecter)

objecter_messenger->add_dispatcher_head(&service.objecter_dispatcher) , this tells me all messages received from pipes(which is accepted by objecter_messenger) are handled by  Objecter::dispatch. right?

no code tells me  this objecter connect other osds actively.

maybe i   miss something.

thanks