purpose of different default pools created by radosgw instance

Hi all!

As document says, ceph has some default pools for radosgw instance. These pools are:
	* .rgw.root
	* .rgw.control
	* .rgw.gc
	* .rgw.buckets
	* .rgw.buckets.index
	* .log
	* .intent-log
	* .usage
	* .users
	* .users.email
	* .users.swift
	* .users.uid
Can somebody explain me what are the purpose of these different pools in terms of storing the data, for example, according to my understanding,
	* .users pool contains the information of the users that have their account in the system
	* .users.swift contains the information of users that are using Swift APIs to authenticate to the system.
Please help me to clarify all these concepts.

Regards
Pragya Jain