Ceph Different Confgurations for RAS(Reliability, Availability and Serviceability)

Hi there,
I am new to Ceph and in general to Cloud Storage.
I want to know that is there different Ceph configuration for variant
DC storage needs? By DC storage needs I mean, for example Reliability
or High performance Storage system.
In other words, is there different Ceph configuration if I want high
reliable storage service or if I want high performance storage
service? If existed which document discuss about these configurations?
Thanks in advance.