CephFS : rm file does not remove object in rados

Hi all,

Today I have a problem using CephFS. I use firefly last release, with
kernel 3.16 client (Debian experimental).

I have a directory in CephFS, associated to a pool "pool2" (with
set_layout).

All is working fine, I can add and remove files, objects are stored in
the right pool.

But when Ceph cluster is overloaded (or for another reason, I don't
know), sometimes when I remove a file, objects are not deleted in rados !

I explain : I want to remove a large directory, containing millions of
files. For a moment, objects are really deleted in rados (I see it in
"rados df"), but when I start to do some heavy operations (like moving
volumes in rdb), objects are not deleted anymore, "rados df" returns a
fixed number of objects. I can see that files are still deleting because
I use rsync (rsync -avP --stats --delete /empty/dir/ /dir/to/delete/).

Do you have an explanation for that ?

I have an old pool "pool1" containing CephFS objects, but associated to
nothing because files where deleted in CephFS a few weeks ago (directory
associated to this pool does not exist any more).

Thank you a lot.