Upgraded now MDS won't start

Hello,

This is my first real issue since running Ceph for several months.  Here's the situation:

I've been running an Emperor cluster for several months.  All was good.  I decided to upgrade since I'm running Ubuntu 13.10 and 0.72.2.  I decided to first upgrade Ceph to 0.80.4, which was the last version in the apt repository for 13.10.  I upgrade the MON's, then the OSD servers to 0.80.4; all went as expected with no issues.  The last thing I did was upgrade the MDS using the same process, but now the MDS won't start.  I've tried to manually start the MDS with debugging on, and I have attached the file.  It complains that it's looking for "mds.0.20  need osdmap epoch 3602, have 3601".

Anyway, I'd don't really use CephFS or RGW, so I don't need the MDS, but I'd like to have it.  Can someone tell me how to fix it, or delete it, so I can start over when I do need it?  Right now my cluster is HEALTH_WARN because of it.

Thanks!

Brad