Ceph + Postfix/Zimbra

Hey Oscar,

Sorry for the delay on this, it looks like my reply got stuck in the outbox.

I am moving this over to Ceph-User for discussion as the community
will probably have more experience and opinions to offer than just the
couple of us community guys.  Let me know if you don't get what you
need though.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat