De: "Patrick McGarry" <patrick at inktank.com>
?: "Ceph Devel" <ceph-devel at vger.kernel.org>, "Ceph-User" <ceph-users at ceph.com>, "Ceph User Committee" <ceph-community at lists.ceph.com>
Envoy?: Jeudi 4 Septembre 2014 18:39:47
Objet: Ceph Day Paris Schedule Posted

Hey all,

The schedule for Ceph Day Paris has just been finalized and posted.
Looks like we have another great lineup of speakers (and some
never-before-seen topics) so if you are anywhere close to Paris on 18
Sep, you should definitely sign up soon!

http://ceph.com/cephdays/paris/

If you are a contributor and would like discounted admission please
let me know, I'd be happy to give you a code for the Eventbrite
signup. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat