Install from alternate repo

I was trying to install the development version of Ceph (0.84) on a cluster, using ceph-deploy and trying not to have to copy in repo files and other hacks onto the mon/OSD nodes.  The problem is, it seems to presume it knows the right URL to install from, and it's not taking the settings from the ceph.repo file on the admin node.

Even though I have the Ceph repository configured on the Admin node to use https://ceph.com/rpm-testing/rhel6/noarch and https://ceph.com/rpm-testing/rhel6/x86_64, if I do a ceph-deploy install <node list>, it insists on looking to the Firefly version, and also tries to install over http (our test machines will *only* install from https outside the firewall, our regular systems would have to install from Satellite internally).  There needs to be a way to force ceph-deploy to use an alternative install path.

Installed Packages
ceph-deploy.noarch                                                                     1.5.13-0                                                                     @ceph-devel-noarch
Available Packages
ceph.x86_64                                                                            0.84-0.el6                                                                   ceph-devel-x64
ceph-common.x86_64                                                                     0.84-0.el6                                                                   ceph-devel-x64
ceph-debuginfo.x86_64                                                                  0.84-0.el6                                                                   ceph-devel-x64
ceph-devel.x86_64                                                                      0.84-0.el6                                                                   ceph-devel-x64
ceph-fuse.x86_64                                                                       0.84-0.el6                                                                   ceph-devel-x64
ceph-radosgw.x86_64                                                                    0.84-0.el6                                                                   ceph-devel-x64
ceph-release.noarch                                                                    1-0.rhel6                                                                    ceph-devel-noarch
ceph-test.x86_64                                                                       0.84-0.el6                                                                   ceph-devel-x64
cephfs-java.x86_64                                                                     0.84-0.el6                                                                   ceph-devel-x64
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.
This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to
whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from
your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your
compliance.  Copyright (c) 2014 Cigna