RFC: A preliminary Chinese version of Calamari

Hi,
   We have set up a preliminary Chinese version of Calamari at
https://github.com/xiaoxianxia/calamari-clients-cn, major jobs done
are translating the English words on the web interface into Chinese,
we did not change the localization infrastructure, any help
in this direction are appreciated,  also any suggestions, tests
and technical involvement are welcome, to make it ready to
be merged to the upstream.

Cheers,
Li Wang