From: Andrey Korolyov [mailto:andrey@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:57 PM
To: Somnath Roy
Cc: David Moreau Simard; Mark Nelson; ceph-users at lists.ceph.com
Subject: Re: [Single OSD performance on SSD] Can't go over 3, 2K IOPS

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 10:48 PM, Somnath Roy <Somnath.Roy at sandisk.com> wrote:
> Nope, this will not be back ported to Firefly I guess.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Somnath

Thanks for sharing this, the first thing in thought when I looked at this thread, was your patches :)

If Giant will incorporate them, both the RDMA support and those should give a huge performance boost for RDMA-enabled Ceph backnets.

PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail (as shown above) immediately and destroy any and all copies of this message in your possession (whether hard copies or electronically stored copies).