enrich ceph test methods, what is your concern about ceph. thanks

For me, the bottleneck is single-threaded operation. The recording will
have more or less solved with the inclusion of rbd cache, but there are
problems with reading. But I think that these problems can be solved cache
pool, but have not tested.

It follows that the more threads, the greater the speed of reading and
writing. But in reality it is different.

The speed and number of operations, depending on many factors, such as
network latency.

Examples testing, special attention to the charts:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2013/10/25/measure-ceph-rbd-performance-in-a-quantitative-way-part-i
and
https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2013/11/20/measure-ceph-rbd-performance-in-a-quantitative-way-part-ii