Ceph monitor load, low performance

Hello Gentelmen:-)

Let me point one important aspect of this "low performance" problem:
from all 4 nodes of our ceph cluster only one node shows bad metrics,
that is very high latency on its osd's (from 200-600ms), while other
three nodes behave normaly, thats is latency of their osds is between
1-10ms.

So, the idea of putting journals on SSD is something that we are looking
at, but we think that we have in general some problem with that
particular node, what affects whole cluster.

So can the number (4) of hosts a reason for that? Any other hints?

Thanks

Pawel