Non hierarchical privilèges between S3 bucket and its underlying keys

Hi all,
After having played for a while with Ceph and its S3 gateway, I've come to the conclusion that the default behaviour is that FULL_CONTROL acl on a bucket does not give you FULL_CONTROL on its underlying keys..it is an issue regarding the usage we want to make of our ceph cluster .. So finally the main question is: is there a way to change this behaviour, e.g put some kind of trigger that would fire on key upload and that would be in charge of duplicating bucket acls on key acls ?

Best Regards,
Clement Game
R&D Cloud Engineer
Outscale SAS