Issue with OSD Snaps

Running into an issue w/ Cuttlefish where an RBD snap removal (from
OpenStack Glance) crashed my MON. I was able to get the MON back up and
running by shutting Glance off, and restarting the MON.

Now, the OSDs are crashing when trying to catch up, seemingly due to the
same snapshot.

OSD Log pre-crash - http://pastebin.com/NE1fNXR8
OSD Log at crash - http://pastebin.com/PK0mag68
OSD dump - http://pastebin.com/z9ze9Nb1

I found the following issue + fix for what seems to be the same thing in
0.45:
http://lists.ceph.newdream.net/pipermail/ceph-commit-ceph.newdream.net/2012-May/009254.html

One OSD is started and running fine, however the other two will only run
for ~15-20secs before crashing.