osd objectstore with ceph-deploy

Hi,

I want to create a cluster with some osds running with a keyvalue
store, and some others with a filestore. I want to deploy these with
ceph-deploy (scripted).
To do this, I have to put 'osd objectstore = keyvaluestore-dev' in the
config file. But I don't want this for each osd, so I can't put it in
the global section. I also can't know for sure which ID an osd device
will get. And I read you can't change this value afterwards.
So the only way I can see now is to change the global setting each
time to the right value for that OSD before I deploy that OSD.. Is
there perhaps another way to do this?

Thanks!

Kenneth