Integrating ceph with cinder-backup

Hi,

I followed the instructions at http://ceph.com/docs/next/rbd/rbd-openstack/
I was able to configure for glance, cinder and nova. However, when I try to
do the backup, I get an error "ERROR: Service cinder-backup could not be
found. (HTTP 500)

I installed cinder-block, added the following in cinder.conf and started
the service.

backup_driver=cinder.backup.drivers.ceph
backup_ceph_conf=/etc/ceph/ceph.conf
backup_ceph_user=cinder-backup
backup_ceph_chunk_size=134217728
backup_ceph_pool=backups
backup_ceph_stripe_unit=0
backup_ceph_stripe_count=0
restore_discard_excess_bytes=true

There were errors in /var/log/cinder/cinder-backup.log, but initializing
the volume_driver to ceph and restarting the cinder-backup service resolved
those errors. However, when I try to create a backup for a volume using
"cinder backup-create <volume-id>", I get the error even though
cinder-backup service is running. There is nothing in the
/var/log/cinder/cinder-backup.log which suggests anything wrong.

Appreciate any pointers in this regard.

Thanks,
Sushma