Ceph can't seem to forget

For your RDB volumes, you've lost random 4MiB chunks from your virtual
disks.  Think of it as unrecoverable bad sectors on the HDD.  It was only a
few unfound objects though (ceph status said 23 out of 5128982).  You can
probably recovery from that.

I'd fsck all of the volumes, and perform any application level checks for
anything high level (database tests for MySQL, stuff like that).

If you still have the list of unfound objects, you might be able to trace
it back to the specific RDB volume.  That would give you a short list of
volumes to check, instead of doing them all.