Using Crucial MX100 for journals or cache pool

It claims to have power loss protection, and reviews appear to back this
up
(http://www.anandtech.com/show/8066/crucial-mx100-256gb-512gb-review). I
can't see a capacitor on the board... so I'm not sure of the mechanism
Micron are using on these guys.

The thing that requires attention would be the lifetime - you'll be
replacing these far quicker than a more datacenter specific product (the
Intel S3700 for example).

Cheers

Mark