v0.83 released

On Tue, 5 Aug 2014, debian Only wrote:
> Good news. ?when this release will public in Debian Wheezy pkglist ?thanks
> for ur good job

I think that, in general, the strategy should be to keep the stable
packages (firefly 0.80.x currently) in the stable downstream repos
(wheezy).  These development releases can either be found at ceph.com, or
perhaps they can go into debian unstable or rawhide or similar.  I don't
think it is the release that most users will want when they 'apt-get
install ceph' on a generic system, though!

sage