Erronous stats output (ceph df) after increasing PG number

Hi all,

We recently added many OSDs to our production cluster.
This brought us to a point where the number of PGs we had assigned to our
main (heavily used) pool was well below the recommended value.

We increased the PG number (incrementally to avoid huge degradation ratios)
to the recommended optimal value.

Once the procedure ended we noticed that the output of "ceph df" ( POOLS: )
does not represent the actual state.

Has anyone noticed this before and if so is there a fix?

Thanks in advance,
Konstantinos