From: Ilya Dryomov <ilya.dryomov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/08/2014  08:22  (GMT-03:00)
To: German Anders <ganders at despegar.com>
Cc: Larry Liu <larryliugml at gmail.com>,ceph-users at lists.ceph.com
Subject: Re: 0.80.5-1precise Not Able to Map RBD & CephFS

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:29 AM, German Anders <ganders at despegar.com> wrote:
> Hi Ilya,
>?????? I think you need to upgrade the kernel version of that ubuntu server,
> I've a similar problem and after upgrade the kernel to 3.13 the problem was
> resolved successfully.

Ilya doesn't need to upgrade anything ;)

Larry, if you haven't upgraded yet, I'm interested to know where
exactly that EIO comes from, because after setting crush tunables to
legacy and disabling hashpspool on the target pool it should map fine.
I'd need dmesg and the commands you issued both to flip tunables and
create and map an image.

Thanks,