Using Crucial MX100 for journals or cache pool

Performance seems quite low on those. I?d really step it up to intel s3700s.

Check the performance benchmarks here and compare between them:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8066/crucial-mx100-256gb-512gb-review/3

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6433/intel-ssd-dc-s3700-200gb-review/3

If you?re going to run it in production I?d go with the intel one.

Kind Regards,
David