Problems during first install

Are the 6 osds on different hosts?

The default ruleset that ceph applies to pools states that object replicas
(3 per default) should be placed on OSDs of different hosts.
This cannot be satisfied if you don't have OSDs on separate hosts.

I ran myself into this issue and wrote down the steps I needed to solve it.
If this is your case, you can try to read it here:
http://blog.zhaw.ch/icclab/deploy-ceph-troubleshooting-part-23/ (paragraph:
"Check that replication requirements can be met").

Basically, you either specify a different crush ruleset or reduce the size
of the replicas for your pools.

Hope this can help!

Vincenzo.

--