Dependency issues in fresh ceph/CentOS 7 install

Hi Brian,

I have a fresh install working on RHEL 7 running the same version of
python as you. I did have trouble installing from the ceph.com yum repos
though and worked around it by creating and installing from my own local
yum repos instead.

I then skip the ceph-deploy install step, as I've already done this bit
on each of my ceph nodes. This also stops ceph-deploy from overwriting
my own repo definitions.

HTH,
Simon.