radosgw monitoring

Thanks zhu qiang for your response

that means there are only the logs with the help of which we can?monitor radosgw instances for coming user request traffic for uploading and downloading the stored data and also for monitoring other features of radosgw
no external monitoring tool, such as calamari, nagios collectd, zabbix etc., provide the functionality to monitor radosgw instances.

Am I right?

Thanks again?
Pragya Jain