Issues compiling Ceph (master branch) on Debian Wheezy (armhf)

Dear Deven,

Another solution is to compile leveldb and ceph without tcmalloc support :)

Ceph and leveldb work just fine without gperftools, and I am yet to do
benchmarks as to how much performance benefit you get from
google-perftools replacement tcmalloc of globc malloc.

Best regards

Owen