osd node heartbeat NIC broken and kick out

Hi all,

Our production ceph node each has two NIC, one used by heartbeat
another used by cluster_network.

By accident, the heartbeat NIC is broken but the cluster_network NIC
is healthy. But osds report the broken NIC node is unavailable, so
monitor decide to kick out the node.

I'm not sure what I describe match the code logic, if so, is it more
reasonable that ceph-osd process can detect cluster_network is healthy
so we don't kick out the broken node.

--
Best Regards,

Wheat