how to scale out RADOSgw?

Hello,

I am new to Ceph; the group I'm working in is currently evaluating it
for our new large-scale storage.

How scalable is the S3-like object storage server RADOSgw?  What kind
of architecture should one use to ensure we can scale RADOSgw out if
the need arises?  (We plan to host a few PBs on the Ceph cluster, and
a large part of it could be served by RADOSgw.)

Since RADOSgw is a FastCGI module, can one scale it by just adding
more HTTP servers behind a load-balancer?

Thanks for any explanation and suggestion!

Riccardo

--
Riccardo Murri
http://www.gc3.uzh.ch/people/rm

S3IT: Services and Support for Science IT
University of Zurich
Winterthurerstrasse 190, CH-8057 Z?rich (Switzerland)
Tel: +41 44 635 4222
Fax: +41 44 635 6888