v0.80.4 Firefly released

Hi Andrija,

I'm running a cluster with both CentOS and Ubuntu machines in it.  I just
did some upgrades to 0.80.4, and I can confirm that doing "yum update ceph"
on the CentOS machine did result in having all OSDs on that machine
restarted automatically.  I actually did not know that would happen, as the
CentOS machines were new additions (first update since deploying them with
0.80.1), and I'm used the Ubuntu behavior where I can update the package
first, then reboot things at will.

So yeah, that still happens with RPM.  :/