latency for asynchronous read

Hi,

I am using the librados python api to do a lot of rapid reads on
objects. I am using a callback function  def oncomplete(self,
completion,data_read) which is called whenever an object has been
read. Is there a way to identify which object has completed the read
request?

I want to measure the latency of each read request. All the objects
have variable size and unique names. Would the latency measurements be
possible for asynchronous read and writes?

Regards,
Shayan Saeed