Placing different pools on different OSDs in the same physical servers

Hello to all,

I was wondering is it possible to place different pools on different
OSDs, but using only two physical servers?

I was thinking about this: http://tinypic.com/r/30tgt8l/8

I would like to use osd.0 and osd.1 for Cinder/RBD pool, and osd.2 and
osd.3 for Nova instances. I was following the howto from ceph
documentation:
http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/crush-map/#placing-different-pools-on-different-osds
, but it assumed that there are 4 physical servers: 2 for "Platter"
pool and 2 for "SSD" pool.

What I was concerned about is how the CRUSH map should be written and
how the CRUSH will decide where it will send the data? Because of the
the same hostnames in cinder and nova pools. For example, is it possible
to do something like this:

# buckets
host cephosd1 {
         id -2           # do not change unnecessarily
         # weight 0.010
         alg straw
         hash 0  # rjenkins1
         item osd.0 weight 0.000
}

host cephosd1 {
         id -3           # do not change unnecessarily
         # weight 0.010
         alg straw
         hash 0  # rjenkins1
         item osd.2 weight 0.010
}

host cephosd2 {
         id -4           # do not change unnecessarily
         # weight 0.010
         alg straw
         hash 0  # rjenkins1
         item osd.1 weight 0.000
}

host cephosd2 {
         id -5           # do not change unnecessarily
         # weight 0.010
         alg straw
         hash 0  # rjenkins1
         item osd.3 weight 0.010
}

root cinder {
         id -1           # do not change unnecessarily
         # weight 0.000
         alg straw
         hash 0  # rjenkins1
         item cephosd1 weight 0.000
         item cephosd2 weight 0.000
}

root nova {
         id -6           # do not change unnecessarily
         # weight 0.020
         alg straw
         hash 0  # rjenkins1
         item cephosd1 weight 0.010
         item cephosd2 weight 0.010
}

If not, could you share an idea how this scenario could be achieved?

Thanks in advance!!

--
Nikola Pajtic