scrub error on firefly

It's not very intuitive or easy to look at right now (there are plans
from the recent developer summit to improve things), but the central
log should have output about exactly what objects are busted. You'll
then want to compare the copies manually to determine which ones are
good or bad, get the good copy on the primary (make sure you preserve
xattrs), and run repair.
-Greg