emperor -> firefly : Significant increase in RAM usage

Hi,

We actually saw a decrease in memory usage after upgrading to Firefly,
though we did reboot the nodes after the upgrade while we had the
maintenance window. This is with 216 OSDs total (32-40 per node):
http://i.imgur.com/BC7RuXJ.png

(The daily spikes were caused by a rogue updatedb process running
every morning which is now fixed).

Dane