Some OSD and MDS crash

Yes, but how i do that ?

With a command like that ?

ceph tell osd.20 injectargs '--debug-osd 20 --debug-filestore 20
--debug-ms 1'

By modify the /etc/ceph/ceph.conf ? This file is really poor because I
use udev detection.

When I have made these changes, you want the three log files or only
osd.20's ?

Thank you so much for the help

Regards
Pierre

Le 01/07/2014 23:51, Samuel Just a ?crit :