Ceph Wiki IA Overhaul (blueprint)

For discussion of features/bugs especially it's hard to know when/why
one would use a wiki rather than redmine, and the same goes for
technical documentation and sphinx.  This mainly affects the
'Development' and 'Guides' parts of the outline.  Clear guidelines
about what is out of scope for redmine/sphinx (and therefore in scope
for the wiki) might encourage participation.

Cheers,
John

(To: reduced to just ceph-users to cut spam)