someone using btrfs with ceph

I can confirm, we used to run all our nodes on btrfs and I cannot recommend
anyone of doing that at this time. We had problems with deadlocks and very
slow performance and even corruption over time all the way up to kernel
3.13, I haven't tried 3.14 but there's some patches mentioning performance
and deadlocks.

But again, I would not recommend it. and even if you like to live
dangerously; try it thoroughly in a test environment a couple of months.