[no subject]

rgw print continue = false

This will fix the 100-continue issues.

On 5/29/2014 5:56 AM, Michael Lukzak wrote:
Re[2]: nginx (tengine) and radosgw Hi,

I'm also use tengine, works fine with SSL (I have a Wildcard).
But I have other issue with HTTP 100-Continue.
Clients like boto or Cyberduck hangs if they can't make HTTP 100-Continue.

IP_REMOVED - - [29/May/2014:11:27:53 +0000] "PUT /temp/1b6f6a11d7aa188f06f8255fdf0345b4 HTTP/1.1" 100 0 "-" "Boto/2.27.0 Python/2.7.6 Linux/3.13.0-24-generic"

Do You have also problem with that?
I used for testing oryginal nginx and also have a problem with 100-Continue.
Only Apache 2.x works fine.

BR,
Michael

I haven't tried SSL yet.  We currently don't have a wildcard certificate for this, so it hasn't been a concern (and our current use case, all the files are public anyway).