De: "Ignazio Cassano" <ignaziocassano at gmail.com>
?: ceph-users at lists.ceph.com
Envoy?: Jeudi 29 Mai 2014 09:37:32
Objet: ceph nodes operanting system suggested

Hi all,
I am planning to install a ceph cluster for testing but, in the future, I'd like to use
it in production for kvm virtualization .
I'd like to use rbd and not ceph file system.
Which is the best linux operating system you suggest for ceph nodes and which
is the more stable ceph version for my cluster environment ?

Regards
Ignazio