ceph-deploy or manual?

Hi Donald

For us , ceph-deploy seems to be good enough for our 20 node cluster , but recently we have switched to our in-house build Ansible play books  to do the magic. And we would be sticking to Ansible for our other cluster deployments.

By the way our ansible play books are using ceph-deploy underneath. So ansible is just a wrapper for us and ceph-deploy is the undercover agent.

How are you managing / deploying your cluster. ?

- Karan Singh -