Ceph Day Boston Schedule Released

Hey cephers,

Just wanted to let you know that the schedule has been posted for Ceph
Day Boston happening on 10 June at the Sheraton Boston, MA:

http://www.inktank.com/cephdays/boston/

There are still a couple of talk title tweaks that are pending, but I
wanted to get the info out as soon as possible.  We have some really
solid speakers, including a couple of highly technical talks from the
CohortFS guys and a demo of one of the hot new ethernet drives that is
poised to take the market by storm.

If you haven't signed up yet, please don't wait!  We want to make sure
we can adequately accommodate everyone that wishes to attend.  Thanks,
and see you there!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank