How to point custom domains to a bucket and set default page and error page

Hi, everyone!
I want to use ceph to host static websites.
In Amazon S3, if I want to host test.domain.com, I create a bucket name test.domain.com, and set a CNAME record: test.domain.com CNAME test.domain.com.s3.amazonaws.com.

In ceph, I do the same but without any effect. My ceph host is s3.cephtest.com. I create a bucket name test.domain.com, and I can download files from test.domain.com.s3.cephtest.com. However, if I want to download file from s3.cephtest.com, I fail and see the following info:
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchBucket</Code>
</Error>

Is there any config in ceph that I don't know about it?

Additional, how can I set a default page and 4** page for a static website?
Thanks a lot!