simultaneous access to ceph via librados and s3 gw

Hi there,

does anybody have an idea, how I can access my files created via librados through the s3 gateway on my ceph-cluster?

Uploading via librados and then accessing via s3 seems to be impossible because I only see a bunch of entries but not the files I uploaded.

The perfect solution would be, if I can access all my content through s3 gw, librados and rbd.

Does anybody have a hint how I could do that? Or is it simply not possible?

Thanks in advance

Erik
Bayerischer Rundfunk; Rundfunkplatz 1; 80335 M?nchen
Telefon: +49 89 590001; E-Mail: info at BR.de; Website: http://www.BR.de